No, there is actually no adult content, but isn't it cool that I figured out how to put that warning there (and then remove it)?
This is my very first blog of all time! I am betwixt emotions as I know I should be excited for this milestone achievement, but as I search my heart for these emotions I seem to be finding a void of apathy instead. May it be that I will be eternally out-of-touch with this new generation of apparently narcissistic technology? Or will it be that this class will infuse me with the knowledge I am lacking to enlighten me as to why this generation would spend the time creating and reading "blogs"? What the future may hold is always a mystery...
Later that day...
Now I know how to pull up other people's blogs and how to make comments on them. I also know how to edit the text and add photos to my own blog. I just found out that kids all have gmail accounts through the district, from which they can collectively work on the same project from different computers, in real time, using gdocs. Could be useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! "Betwix" I am atwitter with excitement over your wonderful vocabulary! It almost makes me speechless...almost :)
Betwixed you and me your writing skills are "amazing"
Post a Comment