Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today in class we learned about google apps. They are really powerful. I took the instructions literally and made a fun slide about the gassiness of the class, but I hope I didn't go too far. I was not too impressed by delicious, as I don't spend any time surfing for fun, but these google apps ar great because they are soooo easy to use. I haven' t yet thought about how I am going to apply any of this to teaching, but now that I am aware of the power of the program, I should be able to apply it to different teaching ideas I may have. Group slide-show presentations are one good idea, as are group papers. Sign-up sheets and calendaring are also cool. Mostly I think I am impressed with Google as a competitor to Microsoft, and look forward to more powerful and easier-to-use programs from both into the future. Looks good.

No comments:

Travel Photos Cube