skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Welcome to my mailing list. This post is specifically for you, because you are the only one on my mailing list: you know who you are. Did you see that I added a feed to my website from your delicious account? Pretty adept, ¿no?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Travel Photos Cube
Ron's Superblog
NPR: Planet Money Podcast
Loading...
Notes in Spanish Intermediate
Loading...
Who would win a running race?
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(7)
My TravelsI still have a lot of work to do. South...
Here's a puzzle I made at BigHugeLabs.com. It's ...
Here is a picture I made in picnik.com. The websit...
Today in class we learned about google apps. They...
Welcome to my mailing list. This post is specific...
I'm still trying to get my password for delicious ...
I have my blog and have been told that I am a blog...
►
September
(2)
About Me
RJ
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment